Skip to main content

California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP)


Practice Tests

College Board and Kahn Academy SAT Practice for any Knight who is interested

Career and College Readiness News

SAT/ ACT PREP- Khan Academy is now offering free SAT prep.  Visit their website.


Testing with Accommodations

If your child plans to take the PSAT, SAT, or AP Assessment with accommodations, it is the responsibility of the parent or adult student to submit the requests to the College Board SSD Program several months in advance.   This can be done by contacting the College Board or it can be done through the SSD Coordinator at the school site.  If it is done through the school site, the parent must complete and submit the consent form to the SSD Coordinator several months prior to the assessment date.  For more information, parents can also email the College Board here 


AP Exam Dates


ASVAB testing will be held in October.  

More ASVAB Information


PSAT/NMSQT & PSAT10 information can be found here