School Loop
‚ě§Register ‚ě§Login Instagram Twitter
Our Mission & School-Wide Learner Outcomes Principal's Message Awards & Recognition Administrative Team School Handbook BCMHS Calendars & Schedules History FAQ'S Charter LCAP WASC Accreditation Athletics
Enrollment Dates Enrollment Instructions Lottery Information BCOL Program
Shield Parent Volunteering Summits for Success Parking Lot Safety Carpool Interest Sober Grad Night Standard Response Protocol ELA/English Language Development Framework Family Tip Sheets Parent Project VUSD Driver Form Updates
Contact Information Staff Directory School Map

Counseling Department


Annaly Sandoval



Phone:  453-7300

To meet with the Counselor, please fill out the counseling appointment request slip and leave at the front desk in the main office.

Adult Education Information

Please click here for information on VUSD's adult education program.

Work Permits

Work Permits applications are available here or you can get one from the office.

You must have a job before applying for a work permit.

Frequently Asked Questions on Work Permits can be found here

If you have any additional questions, please contact Mrs. Strobach at 7107-453-7315 or

Counseling Secretary

Mary Jo Weiss


707-453-7300 ext. 1100

Helpful Resources

Solano County Mental Health Services 1-800-547-0495


Suicide Prevention and Crisis Services- 1-800-273-TALK(8255) 24hour Crisis lines


2-1-1  Help with food, housing, health care, senior services, child care, legal aid and more.  Visit website, call 2-1-1 or 1-800-273-6222

School district community resource page


The Parent ProjectEmpowering Parents. Transforming Teens 707-249-5223  


NorthBay Support Groups- Grief and Bereavement Support Groups- Call 707-646-3517  Cost: Free